British Education Integration Programme
Capital School of English in partnership with White House Guardianships
Introduction to the programme
With our British Education Integration Programme, Capital School of English has teamed up with the industry-renowned White House Guardianships to offer International School Groups the opportunity to take part in mini stays and to have dedicated time at some of the very best hand-picked state and private schools in the UK.
As well as being taught English, students will have the opportunity to shadow British children for a day or for their whole stay. Students will study in subject specific classes during their time and will be able to experience life in a British School. These programmes are flexible in terms of the different locations on offer as well as groups being able to build their package dependent on budget.
A varied and culturally enriching programme is on offer throughout the year.
For further information please contact the school either by completing a Contact Form
or by telephone on +44 1202 546875
• An Industry first
• The chance to work with 2 of the most highly accredited and respected Education Partners who in turn have joined forces to combine their expertise
• Flexibility in terms of Budget, Location and Programme
• Extended marketing opportunity to Agents
• 2 strands to the programme – Capital School of English-led with options to integrate within a British School and WHG-led where English language is taught within the British School
• Partnership with a language School and Guardianship Company looking after the clients full needs
• Programmes can be from 7-21 days
• Target Age Range: 11-17 years old
• Apart from the core programme International School Groups can build bespoke packages dependent on budget to include extra activities, excursions etc. This makes the programme inclusive rather than exclusive
• A supportive and dedicated staff both within Capital and WHG, trained and experienced in delivering these programmes
• A network of trusted and prestigious State and Private British Schools which have agreed to offer their schools as hosts for your groups
• A high level of supervision in and out of school as well as being able to offer both residential and home stay accommodation throughout the year
• These programmes can be run as part of an International Schools own academic programme or groups can travel during their holiday period (subject to availability)
• Students receive 15hrs/week of EFL modules within the programme.
• International School Groups
• State and Private School Sector
• Private Language Academies
• “The programme from start to finish was conducted with utmost professionalism. From enquiry through to departing for home the School and WHG looked after our every need. The most important aspect of the programme was that our students and parents felt at ease with the programme with the added and most welcome benefit of having our children meet native English language speakers of the same age. They wanted more.”
Maria Auxiliadora School – Ourense – Spain
• “Having travelled from the other side of the world with a group that had never travelled before we were naturally apprehensive but that was all forgotten the moment we arrived at the airport where we were met by the Director of Capital. The highlight of our visit was the day we spent at Talbot Heath Girls School. Our group were welcomed and looked after by the school. Our children shadowed the British students for the day, sampling, Geography, Science, PE, Cooking and Spanish classes. They absolutely loved it! Apart from this the whole 2 weeks were incredibly rewarding and the children left with memories they will never forget.”
Sissy Yang Group – China
Host School Testimonials
• “As a school we value the partnership we have established with both Capital and WHG. It is an honour for us to host International School groups here at the school. It is very much a two way relationship. Not only do the International students benefit from being integrated into a British Education system it also gives our own pupils an invaluable insight into other cultures. We welcome these groups and look forward to receiving many more in the future!”
Mrs Angharad Holloway – Talbot Heath Independent Girls School
• “Our visit to New Eccles was stupendous. What clearly remains in my mind is the staff and faculty who demonstrated disposition and help throughout our stay. The program itself went well. Michael, Steven and Shirley were of great help. The accommodation was GREAT! All in all, the kids enjoyed themselves very much and as far as I know are still in contact with several of the students from New Eccles, which is an obvious sign of the programmes general success.”
New Eccles School – Norfolk
• “Corfe Hills isn’t a stranger to international students but it was a great change having a group come for a short period of time, not only for the visiting students but the chance for our own students to pair up with students from different cultures and walks of life for the day. The day went very smoothly and it was lovely to see the group leaders join classes as well who say that they also benefitted from the experience”.
Corfe Hills School – Poole
The Next Step
For further information regarding this excellent and innovative programme please feel free to contact either:
To view the sample programmes of the partnership, click here to download the PDF